AmigaActive (1985/2143)

From:Bill Eaves
Date:30 May 2000 at 19:44:04
Subject:Re: Alive again (was Re: Kickstart Show)

Hello Gerald

>> I'll bet Weird Science answer emails though. Alive don't !
>> You have to write or phone to get any response out of Alive.
> Not true, I've had responses to emails from them before. It took them
> a while, but I've noticed this is the same with many other companies.

They are VERY selective though. Alive will and do answer emails about
sending in an order to them. They NEVER answer any queries about missing
software or problems with orders though.

That just makes them worse IMHO. They are interested in only taking money
but not providing the service or goods paid for.

Regards,

Bill.